HUGS YOU BACK
The Strongest Anti-Racism Ads Of The Last 20 Years
- 1996 Benetton
- 1996 UK
- 1999 campaign via the UK by the Commission for Racial Equality
- 2001 For the National Congress Of American Indians
- 2002 Via the UK for the National Assembly Against Racism
- 2002 Via the UK
- 2002 National Union of Students
- 2003 Red Cross of Finland
- 2004 campaign via the UK
- 2007 A More Perfect Union via the USA
I’M GONNA LEARN HOW TO SEW IN THE NEW YEAR I’M GONNA START LESSONS ON TH 11TH OF JANUARY I AM SO EXCITED
SO SO EXCITED
the struggle is real
I thought i would be able to finish this today
I was wrong
if you ever have to watch one american football game please watch the lions/eagles game going on right now. they’re playing in 7/8 inches of snow and they’re not allowed to clear the snow off the field
My uncle has been posting pictures since the start of the game guys you don’t understand this is hilarious
the lions fumbled six times in the first 18 minutes and are winning
I don’t ever watch football but this amuses me.
White feminism is “Miley can dress however she wants, don’t slut shame her”
Actual feminism is “Miley can dress however she wants but she crossed a line when she started using another culture as a means to rebel and utilized black women and little people as shocking accessories in her music videos and live performances”
you’ve had nicki and rihanna for years you don’t need a miley
DID YOU GUYS KNOW JENGA MADE A NEW VERSION OF THEIR GAME, BUT INSTEAD OF STRAIGHT BORING WOODEN ONES, ITS TETRIS PIECES
THATS RIGHT, ITS MOTHER FUCKING TETRIS JENGA
THE TWO OF THE MOST STRESSFUL GOD DAMNED GAMES WE PLAYED AS CHILDREN ROLLED INTO ONE
the reason why i love “let it go” and “defying gravity” so much is cuz its basically just idina menzel singing “fuck it! fuck it! just fuck everything im done im out” only fabulously
Attention fellow photosensitives!
I’d like to take a moment to tell you all about what is now easily my favorite XKit add-on, Disable Gifs.
Disable Gifs is almost everything I could have wanted from a photosensitive accessibility add-on. It will:
- Automatically stop gifs on your dashboard. This feature isn’t quite perfect, because it will only freeze gifs that are part of a photo post (meaning that you’re out of luck if someone adds a really flashy gif anywhere in the comment section, which is why non-photosensitive folk still need to please tag for this stuff), but it will definitely help with the majority of flashy things that will pass your dashboard.
- Allow you to play individual gifs at will. Specifically, each photo post with an animated gif will have a “Play Gif” (see image) option at the bottom of it. Simply click on this to animate all of the gifs in a post. If you want to see a specific gif in a photoset, just click on that image to view it with Tumblr’s photo viewer, and it’ll pop up and play.
- Easily stop gifs again once played. That gif a bit too much for you? You hate seeing it out of the corner of your eye? Just hit the “Play Gif” button again and it’ll stop.
Seriously, guys. My Tumblr experience is now so much better thanks to this add-on. Its main drawbacks are that it doesn’t stop gifs within the body of text and that it might slow down your computer, but I haven’t had any performance issues with this as of yet, and I’ve still found that it’s dramatically reduced how often I get triggery gifs on my dash. A+, would highly recommend.
To welcome this add-on into your life, first get XKit if you do not have it, and then go to your XKit “Get Extensions” tab, search for “Disable Gifs”, and click “install.”
Oh, and if you’re doing this during the holiday season, to turn off the annoying flashy Christmas lights, hit “Festivus Person?” in the lower right hand corner.
hi everyone, I have no idea why people tag their gifs because I kinda missed that announcement, but I get that epilepsy can happen from scary ones so here’s this. Now I hate tagging, but I will if you ask me cause if I know there’s someone polite who wants my help making their dash a friendly place for them while still wanting to see my idiocy, I’ll take your love and tag everything you need me to as much as possible. till then, this uwu
its 20 fucking 13 can we stop pretending that online activism and general awareness campaigns “dont do anything” before i got on tumblr i was a racist sexist anti-feminist piece of garbage whos greatest understanding of any social issue was discrimination against white gay men and that trans people were “men trapped in womens bodies”
obviously something fucking right is going on so why dont you stop being pessimistic little shits.
Hexagon design elements are one of my favorite geometric visual themes, not only for evoking apiculture, but also, by extension, hive-construct futurism themes in science fiction. They have more angular interest than a square or a rectangle, but with interlocking stability and tessellating properties. And the dipper wand built into the cap is a stroke of genius.